This "Florida-locked" grandmother (who lived for months in a trailer in a Connecticut yard LAST winter and saw NO snow) is SO jealous. Today I have received pics of 2 grandkids with a snowman, and a video of others sledding down a hill in their snugly snowsuits. WE had to run the air conditioner this afternoon to beat the muggy heat! Can we have "our yard" back??...MOM
A handsome, handyman of a husband/dad, a joyful wife/mom who is forever seeking balance, and three brilliant, beautiful girls. Oh...and a menagerie of animals, of course.
4 comments:
This "Florida-locked" grandmother (who lived for months in a trailer in a Connecticut yard LAST winter and saw NO snow) is SO jealous. Today I have received pics of 2 grandkids with a snowman, and a video of others sledding down a hill in their snugly snowsuits. WE had to run the air conditioner this afternoon to beat the muggy heat! Can we have "our yard" back??...MOM
Very cute!!! I guess I need to add a video too.
my girls are TOUGH!
You guys are parenting and creative geniuses! BTW, I still have camera envy....more beautiful pictures... of course you have 3 beauties to work with.
Post a Comment