Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A trip back to the 70s

It's winter break, so the girls have the week off. 

 
It's so nice to enjoy a relaxing morning.  Bridget loves to play dress up.  The Cinderella costume is one of her favorites, but we are just as likely to see her wearing a ballerina costume or a colorful gypsy like outfit.  The accessory that is a must, however, is the pair of plastic sleeping beauty high heels.


Today we went roller skating.  The rink looks just like the one I used to skate at in 1978... no updates.  We had a good time.  The girls wobbled a lot at first, but it didn't take long before they were away from the rails and gliding more confidently.  And yes, I was right out there with them... also away from the rails and gliding along while repeating in my mind, "I will not fall.  I will not fall."


No comments: