Saturday, March 22, 2008

My sister, a birthing goddess

Every woman has the right to tell her own birthing story, but I have to give some of the details of this amazing birth.  

At 7:15AM, Kissy was joking and laughing, NOT under the influence of pain meds.  

At 7:45AM, she was suffering but was fully dilated.  

At 8:01AM this beautiful little girl was born. And I was thrilled to be there!




Name: debates still under way.  They thought they were having a boy!
7lbs 1 ounce   19.5 inches

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.... another niece! She's beautiful!
Love you!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Kristen sure is amazing and Matilda is gorgeous. I can't wait to hold her. Love to all, Donna aka Donnie :) PS I now have 6 girls !!!

Anonymous said...

You guys should have asked ME. I knew all along that I was having another grandDAUGHTER!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Grandma!!! :)
Congratulations, too!!!
Love,
Donna aka Donnie :)

Anonymous said...

Catch up Mom! That was about 3 months ago!
Katie

Smart Girls said...

Just do it!